Thursday, July 14, 2011

life as of late

As I am just starting up with this blog, I ask you to spare with me for a moment, but stay tuned!
I'm gonna be writing about my life, which is very much about the small things that make everyday living so great.

I have been living in Germany lately, but I'll be moving back home (finally!) very soon. There awaits my wonderful family and friends, my love and also my home.

Style, from my point of view, will be a central part of my blog, both in the form of clothing etc. and interior design as we recently moved and there is a lot to be done still. But I will also post on other happenings and small things.

Hopefully you will enjoy my blog!
 

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”

-Robert Brault

No comments:

Post a Comment