Saturday, July 16, 2011

the end of an era...

Like I have mentioned before, my last week in Germany has started and soon I'll be heading back home. It has been an experience and as they say, everything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Some parts of my time spent here have been difficult. Not because it would be horrible here, but mostly because so many amazing things and people have been waiting at home.


The time spent here has gone by faster than I had ever imagined though, and now finals are already here. I still have a couple left, but it at times feels like my brain is on holiday already.  I am happy to  have spent these months here after all, been able to focus my studies on an industry I'm actually interested in, and learn some German, natürlich! So may I already say, vielen Dank Deutschland! It has been a pleasure to meet yet another culture!

As the countdown until my journey back home has started, so has my packing! And believe me, many times have I found myself wondering how I'm gonna get all my things back home with me. So, therefore I did a test packing. It looks quite bright actually... Luckily I have made a few short visits back home!  That would be most of my the stuff I still have left here, mostly bargains I found during the sales here that just were too good to leave in the store! (I'll post about those when I get home most likely)


 Soon most things here are ready for me to close the door to this student dorm one last time and head towards new adventures...

...just a couple of things that will need to be fixed ASAP when I get home, before the new adventures can begin. Like a new hairdo! My hair, that used to be black, is now very faded after 5 months of no dye, and has also lost it's shape totally. 


 I'm not totally sure which way to go now though, blond or brunette? Short or medium? Any thoughts?

Now I'm off to bed, so that tomorrow maybe would be a more productive and less lazy day... Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment