Friday, July 15, 2011

laziness maximus

Most people probably know the feeling laziness, unfortunately. Or actually laziness can be divine, when you have the right to be lazy, like lazy Sundays when you have nothing urgent that needs to be done.

However today, I have a million things that should be done. It's the last week of my exchange period, and we have finals going on, and I obviously should spend my time studying. But no, instead I update my playlists, read irrelevant books (although I'm reading a quite interesting one right now) and drink coffee. I'm the kind of person that I get most things done in the morning, however not every morning. When I wake up I straight away know whether it'll be a productive day or not. And some mornings I just now it'll be a lazy day, like today.

This describes the feeling:

Today I Don't Feel Like Doing Anything
I Just Wanna Lay In My Bed
Don't Feel Like Picking Up My Phone
So Leave A Message At The Tone
'Cause Today I swear I'm Not Doing Anything

-Bruno Mars, The Lazy Song

(I would have attached the video, but a lot of the videos on YouTube you are not able to open here in Germany plus my internet is VERY slow today)

No comments:

Post a Comment