Tuesday, April 17, 2012

surprise!

This morning I woke up more tired than in a long time. I got up, way too late. Then hurried making myself ready. Didn't have time for brekky. So I run out the door, so I at least would have time to make a pit stop at the store only to notice that I have forgot my wallet when I reach the cashier. So I continue, now running cause my pit stop caused me to be even more late. A whole ay at work without my morning coffee, and to top it off, a school night with tons of new things.

So when I finally now got home, and found a little surprise, I probably looked about like this:


What was waiting for me was my favorite flowers, and whats even better; LIGHT in the walk-in closet. I mean we've had light there, but now the light fixture with spotlights had been put up.

No comments:

Post a Comment