Tuesday, May 08, 2012

sleep can wait?!

It's a lovely day, the sun's shining and I had time for my morning coffee today. But I can feel an overwhelming tiredness taking over. I am a person who NEEDS sleep. And I mean it. When I don't sleep enough I stop functioning. I'm the kind of person who after 7pm can't get a whole lot of things accomplished anymore.


Right now I should be doing an assignment; draw an apartment plan and plan how to locate the storage. I like the assignment, and I like my school. But I'm just tired. So I feel about like on the picture above.
My assignment should be ready by saturday, and I am pretty sure I'm running out of time. And I already now what it wil result in:


Pics from weheartit.com

So, back to my assignment, sleep can wait! or can it?

P.S. Just a couple of hours of work anymore, then I get treated to a dinner on town in good company, could be worse ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment