Saturday, February 04, 2012

Surprising oneself

Yesterday I told that I was trying to knit socks. Something I have wanted to learn, but have always then thought that no, maybe later, or maybe I should take a class.. People have always scared me and said that especially the "heel" is difficult. 

Well so yesterday when I had been preparing myself for failure, or whatever it would turn out to be, I decided that I will never know unless I try. So I tried. Today it already looks like a sock. I have impressed myself. And it feels good. 

Yes I know, it's maybe a bit of a nerdy subject to surprise oneself with. But at least my feet are gonna be warm!

2 comments:

  1. Yayyy happy toes!! :))) This little post just brought a smile to my face. I might actually join your Sat night knitting club one day :D

    ReplyDelete