Wednesday, July 20, 2011

autumn chills

I know that most people probably will hate me for saying this, but I found myself waiting for autumn. I have different music playlists for every season. And the other day I wanted to hear a song from my autumn playlist. Then I realized I can't wait for the last dark summer nights that then turn into chilly autumn. When you get to light the candles and have friends over for wine and gossip after a busy summer. I can't wait for the last fresh summer mornings that then turn into crisp autumn mornings when you get to wrap yourself in warm scarfs. And don't get me wrong, I love summer, but I also love autumn and all the other seasons. I couldn't live without the changes of the seasons.

Here's a great Finnish song, that I have in both my summer and autumn playlist:



This song is about being young, beautiful, happy and about letting life happen. It's one of my favorites at the moment and for me it will always be exactly about these last days of summer when you know it'll soon be over and that autumn is just behind the corner. The melancholia of knowing the summer with it's long nights is over and soon autumn will be taking over. It's a good feeling.

2 comments:

  1. Ja hitta mej fram hit o läste på dina texter. love it! o så fick ja inspis o äntligen fixa en egen, har fundera på de så länge, så ja ska testa hur de börjar :) keep it up awewa, älskar o läsa dehär posten :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I won't be sharing next autumn with you.. makes me sad! Älskar din blogg! <3 O låten...den e helt ljuvlig!!

    ReplyDelete